lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

A song that no one would expect you to love - Day 14

El punto de partida aquí es complicado porque no sé qué esperan que ame y qué no. Yo oigo muchas cosas, genuinamente adoro más pocas de las que escucho.  Bueno, haciendo repasis con mi hermana, voy a empezar con Ricky. Amo a Ricky Martin.

Starting here is complicated because I dont know what is that you expect me to love or not. I listen to a lot of stuff, and originally I adore a few less than what I listen to. So, trying to review here with my sister, I am starting with Ricky. I love Ricky Martin.


Luego tenemos esta canción que es entre Madonna y Britney Spears. Me gusta la versión con Madonna pero está difícil de encontrar. 

Then we have this one that is with Madonna and Britney. I could not find the version with Madonna though.


Y finalmente, me gusta Justin Timberlake. Me parece que hace buen pop
And Finally, I like Justin Timberlake. I think he makes good pop music.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario